Founded in 2007 to specialize in senior-level higher education search, we take great pride in the depth and breadth of our experience working with colleges and universities across the country:
- Since 2007 we have led 200 searches at the level of president/chancellor.
- We have placed senior leaders, including vice presidents and vice chancellors, provosts and deans, at colleges and universities, small and large, public and private, in 46 states.
- Our placements are accomplished, diverse, and visionary leaders who strengthen the organizations they lead and create long-term impact.
We work proactively and energetically to recruit excellent and diverse pools of candidates in every search we conduct. To ensure an equitable and inclusive process for all, we offer counsel to our clients on everything from composing the search committee and drafting written materials to managing post-interview deliberations.
Due to our depth of knowledge and experience in higher education:
- We excel at identifying and recruiting leaders from within academic settings.
- We possess the insight needed to identify leaders from nontraditional settings who are best suited to transition successfully to academic leadership.
- Candidates with an interest in education tend to migrate to our attention, because of the number of senior-level searches that we conduct in this space and because of our reputation in the industry.